Monday, December 06, 2004

Big Wish

I'm not usually much on seeing people sing in concert. However, three groups that I would LOVE to go see are the Dave Matthews Band, Rascal Flatts, and Third Day. If anybody ever felt like taking me to one of these concerts, they'd make me a very happy girl, lol...and if they could convince my dad to let me go to one, I'd love them forever, LOL...nah, my dad's alot better than he used to be- still...just throwing it out there... :)

Things will be busy in the next couple of weeks, busier than I really wanted them to be, but oh well...trip up to UNC-CH, shopping with friends, a party or two possibly (still not definite, but we'll see how it plays out)...I still need to do some shopping for my friends...and family, too, I guess...

Three more finals to go...study time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey chica, when i went to see kenny chesney this summer rascal flatts was in concert with him and they were pretty awesome. If you ever get to go you'll get to see a great show. ~Heather

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom