Monday, December 13, 2004

Christmas Party

Yesterday was great. After church, I baked cookies for the Christmas party we had at Bible Study, then helped my sisters decorate the Christmas tree and around the house, then went to my church's Cantata...funny how the cute guys appear only at special functions, lol...it's a shame the real cute one wasn't Baptist, LOL...
I had a great time at the Christmas party...Jason (my Secret Santa) gave me a beautiful blue crocheted shawl that his grandmother had made (Mrs. Senter is the greatest) and Joey got me a gift card...Josh and I are getting along alot better now...we're slowly mending bridges, although there's still issues to be covered...God's working on it, though... :)
Heading up to Chapel Hill on Wednesday after work, then coming back Thursday night...ought to have alot of fun up there... :)-
Get to work my regular night for the first time in several weeks...yah!! Have to work Saturday of this week, too, though...
I'm so thankful for the way everything's turned out in my life so far..."my cup runneth over"...
Life is awesome... :)-

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom