What a gorgeous day it's been outside today...finished up my last exam a few minutes ago, glad it's over with...now I can go home and be as lazy as I want to, lol...well, actually, I've got to bake some cookies first, for the Christmas party we're having at Bible Study on Sunday night, then I can be lazy... :)
I am in such a good mood today...went to the County Employees' Appreciation Luncheon today for the first time, had some really good BBQ and chicken and potatoes catered by Ron's Barn (no offense to you guys there at Howard's, lol)...everybody at work's getting in the Christmas spirit now, decorating everything all up for the season...speaking of which, my family needs to do a little decorating around our house, cause we haven't even really started on it yet...my dad likes to wait till the last possible second to get a tree, lol...I still have shopping to do, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to do it...
Peace out everybody... :)-
mood: exuberant and downright giddy
No comments:
Post a Comment