Thursday, December 09, 2004

Sounding Off

Took my fifth final at the crack of dawn this morning...I think I did okay on it, but you can't be too sure, seeing as how it's 100% problems...I'd thought I did good back on when we took the midterm but turned out I had to go talk to the professor afterwards to get that one straightened out, so who knows, can't be positive that this one went okay...that and the fact that the only two grades in the whole class were the midterm grade and the final, nothing else...but it's okay, it's over and done with, that's all that counts to me... :)
My professor still hasn't put up the material I need to fully study for her final that I'm supposed to be taking tomorrow afternoon...
I'll be glad when my stupid allergies stop botherin' me...I'm either stuffy or tired or my nose won't quit runnin', yada yada yada...or a combination...they seem even worse on rainy days like today...what a sucky-looking day...
And to top off my day, because I was stupid enough to get to work early (although not for the purpose of starting work early, mind you), I'm told that I have to start work an hour early so another staff member can go have her lunch...I'm getting a little tired of being bossed around...if you ask me to do something nicely (as in "could you..." and "please"), I usually don't have a problem with it...but when you tell me "do this", I get just a bit ticked off...I never used to get bossed around like this, especially not so someone could have lunch when they wanted, instead of being flexible and just working the dang hour and then taking lunch when others are around...when do I get to eat, huh? Does that mean I get to get off work an hour early, since I started earlier? Brother...
Hope everybody else's day is going better than mine seems to be... :(

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom