I don't know what else to call this past weekend except very enjoyable. I had a great time this weekend, although I had to write and type up answers to a midterm, and write up a summary of articles I'd been researching for one of my school projects. Both took up plenty of time- the midterm took up most of my Saturday, and the summary took an hour or two out of my Sunday afternoon, but I still had time to do other, more pleasurable things. I watched Shallow Hal for the first time Friday night...that movie is hilarious! My parents got alot more kicks out of it than I thought they would, which is always a good thing. Although it was really funny, it still drove home the point that looks aren't everything- it's what's on the inside that counts. Had a chance to get online for a little bit Sunday afternoon and talk to my favorite cousin in the whole wide world. :)- Even had a little time to record a couple of songs, which is something I've been meaning to do for ages but haven't had any time. I guess another word to describe my weekend would be productive, lol.
Bible Study was great last night. The singing was really good, the lesson was the best I've heard in a good while, and afterwards everybody just hung out and goofed off. :) It reminded me of old times. Everybody getting along, joking around...having a great time overall.
Got back a midterm today that I aced- woohoo! 'Course, I also got back another test that I bombed- guess I needed one to balance out the other, lol.
Life just keeps on gettin' better... :)-
No comments:
Post a Comment