Friday, March 04, 2005

A Week of Freedom... :)

Spring Break is finally here- yah!! I'm so ready to have some time off...I wish I could spend the whole time goofing off, but unfortunately I can't because I have a 10-page econ paper that I really need to start on (if I'm really productive, I'll choose a topic, research it, and write it, all before I go back- but how likely is that? LOL).
"The rule for all of us is perfectly simple. Do not waste time bothering with whether you "love" your neighbor; act as if you did. As soon as we do this we find one of the greatest secrets. When you are behaving as if you loved someone, you will presently come to love him. If you injure someone you dislike, you will find yourself disliking him more. If you do him a good turn, you will find yourself disliking him less." --C. S. Lewis
Things keep lookin' brighter and brighter...
Have a fun-filled weekend...I plan to... :)-
Matthew 5:43-44
1 Corinthians 13:4-8

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom