So now I'm all stuffy and can't half breathe...I got about 5 or so hours of sleep last night because I had to type up my Business Comm. assignment...it turns out that I could've done it this morning instead because my 8:00 class got out early...I don't like taking chances much, though, especially when it concerns schoolwork, so I guess it was best that I went ahead and did it last night...even though I'll be feeling the effects big-time when my 12:40 class rolls around today...
Speaking of my first class this morning...where was my good 'ole friend Heather this morning? Bailed out on me today...sleeping in, I presume? :)
I try so hard to stay ahead...I really have been trying, but it doesn't seem to get me anywhere...as soon as I get one thing done, there's something else that needs doing by the following day. It's beginning to wear me out. I've never been so tired of classes and schoolwork in all my life...
Okay, so I've been hearing a little too much at home lately about this guy that liked me awhile back, and asked me out not long before the big breakup...there's been two occasions recently where I could have run into him, but as luck would have it, I didn't go to either, so I missed him...oh darn... :) Why do I feel like the harder I fight stuff like that, the more inevitable it is that it'll happen anyway? Guess we'll see...
There's talk of me and Heather moving in together around the end of the summer...'course, a big determinant of that would be whether I have the funds to pull it off when that time rolls around...I don't know whether to really aim for it, or wait another year and save up more money before moving out...I'd hate to move out for a few months, then need to move back home because I ran out of money. Of course, I don't know if Heather will wait for me that long, lol...
No comments:
Post a Comment