"May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received,and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.It is there for each and every one of you."
-Got this in an email today and I thought it was worth sharing.
Skipped my first class today because my eyes didn't want to open up all the way this morning- good sign that I need more sleep. So I slept in a little, then went to work. Get to work again tomorrow, then work on some schoolwork I guess...maybe squeeze in a visit to my aunt and cousin that are visiting...
Take the Yankee/Dixie Test:
http://www.alphadictionary.com/articles/yankeetest.html
I'm 74% Dixie- Solid Southerner. :)
1 comment:
Glad you shared St. Theresa's Prayer...I thought it lovely....Terri
Let me know what is going on....what have you shared with Mom....anything I need to know....love you, T
Post a Comment