Monday, February 07, 2005

What A Shame...

For the third time in four years, the Patriots won...talk about depressing...
Ended up getting off early on Saturday, which was nice...gave me time to watch a couple of movies and be lazy for awhile, lol...
The Superbowl party was fun...playing football wasn't half-bad...'course, I didn't do much, except for the one time I actually got the ball...only made it a yard or two before one of my flags got pulled, though...
Took plenty of pictures...got pummelled with pillows because of taking one particular picture...my partner-in-crime got it worse than I did I think, lol...sorry about that, Heather...we got the picture at least, right? :)-
Got alot of laughs, alot of hugs, and plenty of pizza, popcorn and sweets...I had a great time overall...

With one simple act last night, I set myself free from something that I've been wrestling with for awhile...thank you, Heavenly Father...I know I wouldn't have been able to do it without You...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom