Friday, February 04, 2005

Superbowl Time

...You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn...
--Alanis Morissette, "You Learn"
Busy weekend ahead...work all day tomorrow (it's actually training, but I'll be tired out afterwards either way) and a Superbowl party on Sunday...we'll see how much football I actually play...wouldn't want anybody to get hurt, now would we...lol, just kidding...I know how to behave myself... :)- Really, though, I'm not much good at football...I don't typically like playing games that I'm not good at...the last Superbowl party I went to was the first time I actually got into the game (on TV, that is)...I bet Josh remembers that, don't ya...somehow though, seeing the Patriots play for the second year in a row in the Superbowl just doesn't get me too excited...hopefully the Eagles will slaughter them, lol...
Having all this stuff going on this weekend has gotten me motivated to work on schoolwork earlier on this week...maybe that'll last through the rest of the semester...yeah, right...everybody know procrastination is more fun, lol... :)-
Have a great weekend...go Eagles...lol...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom