Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Where Have I Been? :)

Ok, so this very cute Campbell guy came in while I was working today and we chatted for a couple of minutes...WHERE have these guys been all this time? And why haven't I noticed them before? Oh, yeah, I remember now...because I was off being the "devoted" girlfriend for over a year...well, that's done and over with now, so bring 'em on...LOL, just kidding...seriously, though, work has become so much more interesting lately because of the people that happen to come in...my co-workers have been keepin' their eyes and ears open any time a cute guy walks in...and you know I hear about it when they see me chattin' with one, lol... :)
I love my co-workers...they're like a second family...my workplace is my home away from home...Candace and I used to joke about how we almost spent more time at work than we did at home...with my school schedule the way it is right now, that's about right...but hey, if all these guys keep dropping in, who am I to complain? LOL.
Just keep 'em coming, lol...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom