Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Where to Begin...

I'm so stressed right now...I have about a million things to do with schoolwork over the next 2 or so weeks...add to that the whole stupid Bible Study deal that shouldn't even have become a problem to begin with...everyone's concluded that Josh and I need to talk, and I agree...but at the pace my life is going right now, it may take a couple of weeks to get to that, which isn't really the ideal situation, but hey, where else can I fit it in? I just want it all to go away. I want everybody to get along...I want peace to exist between me and Josh...I want all the schoolwork to die down just a little, long enough for me to take a deep breath and be able to stay afloat...

God, please give me the peace I'm needing at this moment...give me the patience and strength to continue to endure through these trials...I know that nothing is impossible with You and that You can change any situation into a better one...please keep me focused on You and the things that are most important...I can do anything as long as I have you as my strength, my guide, my protector and my provider...thank You for getting me to this point, and continuing to lead me and guide me in the direction(s) I need to go...I surrender this situation to You, Lord, and all my burdens with schoolwork as well...I know that You'll make happen what needs to happen...

Prayer's a must...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom