Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Lazy Life :)-

There's the cutest video clip with a frog and a motorcycle at this website:
http://www.annoyingthing.net/
Just click on the "See this video" link to view it.

I took my mom out to eat yesterday for lunch...aren't I sweet? :)-
Sprink Break's been real lazy for me so far...work a little in the mornings, do a little schoolwork here and there, and watch movies...ah, to be lazy, lol. I was hoping to go up to Cary sometime this week, but I want somebody to go with me, which so far isn't working out, so we'll see if I end up going...I'll have to come up with another idea for a birthday present, I guess.
Yeah, so I still haven't done anything for my 10-page econ paper yet...I refuse to procrastinate till the last minute, however, like Josh suggested earlier on today. :) The paper's not due until the day before classes end for the semester (April 20th), but it would still be nice if I had it done with by the end of this week.
Off to enjoy more of my Spring Break... :)-

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom