This weekend was great...I did absolutely nothing school-related, lol. Lounged around on Saturday, doing nothing much. Went to Shelley's party Sunday afternoon and stayed for Bible Study afterwards. I played alot of pool...'course, when I play anybody other than Heather, I always lose, lol, but I enjoyed myself anyway. I had a great time hanging out with everybody. The lesson was pretty good, too, although a couple of my friends misinterpreted something I said during the lesson and I ended up very embarrassed...but hey, nothin' like that to make things more interesting, eh? LOL.
Getting myself motivated to actually do some schoolwork isn't going to be much fun, but hopefully I can squeeze in a few hours of schoolwork this week. We'll see. :)
Only about a month and a half of school left, and then I'm free...
Off to pick up my sister and head home for the afternoon...
No comments:
Post a Comment