Thursday, March 17, 2005

Pine Trees, Birthday Party...

This is a cute little Easter story, thought I'd share it...I haven't actually seen it happen myself, but then again, I don't think I've ever paid much attention to pine trees...
http://wandascountryhome.com/pinetrees/index.html

Talk about some pathetic weather...I'm ready for it to be sunny again. And warm.

I'm planning to go to Joey's birthday party tonight, if the weather isn't too bad... I won't be able to spend much time over there, though, because it takes me awhile to get to Baker and Anna's house...but at least I'll be able to visit and hang out with everybody for a little bit, and give Joey his birthday gift.

One of my best friends suggested to me the other night that we should start a company/business together...she appeared to be somewhat serious...it actually might not be a bad idea, except for all the work that would have to go into it during the first couple of years...but hey, you have to work hard to be successful at anything, right? She wants to have a marketing/design company, which I think is kinda cool. 'Course, we'll have to be making a little income before we could ever start that...who knows what the future holds...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom