Monday, March 21, 2005

Such a Procrastinator :)-

I had a pretty good weekend, although I didn't get much schoolwork done...so what's new, lol. Worked Saturday morning, then went shopping in Fuquay with my mom and sisters that afternoon. Went to my cousin's birthday party on Sunday afternoon for a little while (playing with 7, 8 and 9-year olds isn't exactly my idea of a fun-filled afternoon) ...spent most of that time ooh-ing and ahh-ing over my 3-month old cousin, and eating the ice cream birthday cake, lol...
Bible Study was alot smaller than usual last night...we only had about half the amount of people that we usually have, but we had a good time anyway...played a couple of rounds of basketball, and I even managed to shoot in the winning shot in our second game- go me! :)- 'Course, I managed to get hit in the head with the basketball, and someone tried to about knock my glasses off my face in trying to get the ball from me, but hey, isn't basketball all about playing rough? LOL.

I'm beginning to wonder if having "the talk" is worth anything at this point. Bringing up stuff from the past won't do a heck of much good, I don't think. Some seem to think it'll do good, but I wonder if it will...I guess I'm feeling a bit indifferent again...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom