I thought I got a decent amount of sleep last night, but I must not have...I'm having the hardest time keeping my eyes open this afternoon.
I'm looking forward to Friday- I don't have classes or work to go to- yah! Unfortunately, I'm thinking I'll have to use it as a day of catching up on schoolwork and start researching as-yet-untouched papers...boo. I now have two 10-page papers due the on the last few days of class. Plus two groups papers. Major boo. I'm sure I'll manage to find a little time to squeeze in a movie, though... :)- I'm supposed to have family coming in this weekend, too, so I'll have to take a little time out to see them as well...I won't be all that worried about the papers until it's the week before they're due and I haven't started on them yet. I can be so lazy sometimes, lol.
You know, sometimes I think people rely on me too much. I mean, I don't mind doing things for people, and I'm glad that my friends know they can rely on me, but occassionally, I feel like it's more along the lines of about running me over...just a random thought there...
I'm tired of the talk being put off, longer and longer...get it over with already...shows you how important it is[n't]...
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary;
and they shall walk, and not faint.
-Isaiah 40:31
(one of my more recent favorite verses)
No comments:
Post a Comment