Oh, what an awesome weekend...I played some intense basketball with Baker, Heather, and Wesley on Friday afternoon (got a little sunburned from it, too, but oh well)...went to TGIFriday's on Saturday night with Heather, Holly, Baker, Anna, and Jason and got embarrassed like crazy since it was for my birthday and all (let's just say it involved me standing on a chair in front of everybody, waving a red napkin around above my head- it was an interesting night, lol), then we went to see Alot Like Love starring Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet. My first choice was Fever Pitch, but our meal was so slow arriving that we had to change our plans.
Baker: "There better be alot of skin in this movie."
(And oh my, was there, lol...)
Me (afterwards): "So, was there enough skin for ya?"
Baker (jokingly): "Oh, you don't know the kind of movies I watch..."
Overall, it was a great night, despite the embarrassing moments. :)- Sunday we had an inside picnic before Bible Study and played some basketball in the wind and the cold...me, Heather and Josh won the basketball game, so I guess that makes up for it... :)
One exam down, 3 more to go... :)-
God's been so good to me lately...I've been really stressed out recently with school, but despite that, life has been really great...I've never enjoyed life more than right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment