Joe's back...well, he was, and now he's gone again. He breezed in to work today and had lunch with me at the Madarin House in Dunn after I got off. It was great to catch up on what had been going on with him over the last couple of years.
Went by the Christian bookstore in Dunn after lunch and got my Dad's Bible engraved...my sisters and I are going to give it to him for Father's Day. Got a Third Day and Caedmon's Call tape while I was there because they were only 2 for $5, so now I've got more tapes to play in my car. :) Then I went by Walmart for a couple of essential things, and some not-so-essential things, lol. I found a "greatest hits" CD of Simon and Garfunkel...I've been looking for a CD like that for awhile now, so it thrilled me to find it.
I'm trying so hard to not study...I've become so lazy since the papers and presentations and all got finished. :)
Ok, off to study...
No comments:
Post a Comment