Does anybody know how to get cats and dogs to get along? More specifically, a full-grown cat and a puppy? Garfield and Lucy are not getting along at all...Lucy chases Garfield, and Garfield hisses and spits at Lucy, and runs away. The darn cat needs to stand up for himself. Lucy doesn't bark at him, just chases him, like it's a game, and Garfield doesn't understand. Anyway, on to other things...
I can probably count on one hand the times that I've been truly unhappy with something at work. Yesterday was one of those times. My work night has been changed, and I don't like it. I really enjoyed the people that I worked with on Monday nights, but now I have to work on Wednesday nights...boo. Not that I have a problem with who works on Wednesday nights...well, not with one of them, at least...but I won't go there. Also, I never get any time at the desk anymore...that was my favorite place to be...being able to see who came in, talk to people...now I feel almost like I've been locked away...okay, so it's not that bad, but still...I don't like the recent changes that have been made.
I've started on one of my papers, and I've found a topic for the other one- yah! Now I just need to make sure that I can find research for that topic...
My sister's starring in a play on Thursday and Friday night, as the lead role...gotta make sure and go to that...got a wedding to go to on Saturday afternoon...I wish I could go to the reception (imagine all the guys I could meet there, lol), but I've got to get my papers finished before the last couple of days of class. The sooner I get them over with, the better I'll feel.
Carolina won last night...I didn't watch much of the game, but I did check on the game every so often, and see the last minute or so...go Carolina! :)-
Do you ever feel like you just have to go shopping? You don't necessarily have anything that you need to shop for, but you just want to go looking anyway? That's the way I've been feeling lately. I feel the need to spend some money, even if it's not alot of money...I've been saving up (not to shop necessarily, but just because), so I feel I deserve it, after all the schoolwork and everything that's been going on...I need a reward, lol.
Well, I guess it's off to work for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment