So last night, Heather and I go to the Senior Banquet, eat the meal (which I'll admit was good, for once), and sit back to listen to the speaker(s). All of a sudden, I hear this noise, like something hitting the ground. About the same time, I realize that my left eye can't see things quite as well as the right one. My left lens just fell out of my glasses, without me doing a thing! The screw had come loose without me realizing it. When I finally found the missing lens-after the program was over- it was all scratched up. So I drove home without my glasses on. I can see without 'em, just not as well- anything after a few feet out looks a little blurry or fuzzy. Anyways, I made it home just fine (obviously, or I probably wouldn't be writing this), and went by the eye doctor this morning to get a prescription sent off for another lens.
After the banquet, as Heather and I walked past the guys' dorms, it occurred to us (albeit a little late) that we could've been playin' pool in the lobby of the guys' dorms all this time, checkin' out guys and all, instead of just some girls' dorm. If only we'd thought of it sooner, LOL.
My birthday's only a week away! Woo-hoo! :)
Thursday is my last day of class...it can't come soon enough. Now if I can just get that last paper done...
No comments:
Post a Comment