My grandmother's in the hospital with a another blood clot...we went to see her Saturday night and Sunday afternoon...went by Walmart last night with my family after leaving the hospital to get some things we'd been needing...played basketball Friday after work with Heather, Baker, Daniel, and Wesley...had to work Saurday morning and got caught in the middle of a rather ugly confrontation...it was a rather dull weekend overall. I skipped a play that several friends were performing in Sunday night...I'll probably be hearing about that later this week, but oh well.
If one more person asks me "so, what you going to do now that you've graduated?", I'm gonna scream. I knew the question would be asked, and I know I'll continue to hear it, but I'm simply not prepared to answer it at this point. I mean, I am working right now...it's full-time hours, but still a part-time job...so I'm not just sitting around at home doing nothing...I end up feeling like what I do right now isn't good enough to do for a living, which really bugs me...I don't know yet what I want to do for the rest of my life, but I'm happy where I am right now, so that should be enough, shouldn't it? If I can't get a full-time job come July, then I will have to look elsewhere. I'm not real worried about it now. Maybe that's stupidity, or being naive...I'd like to think it's just trusting God to show me where I need to be and when...I realize I can't sit back and do nothing while I'm trying to figure it all out, but...I don't know how else to explain it, but I think enough people understand what I mean, so it doesn't really matter if I can't verbally explain it. Just the other day, a lady made the comment "kids these days" after I told her I didn't know what I wanted to do, and that I hadn't looked anywhere yet. Oh well.
One of my best friends is leaving me for a job in Winston Salem in two weeks...*sniff, sniff*...
Does anybody want a lab/Jack Russel terrier mix puppy? She's free for the taking... :)
1 comment:
I am totally feeling that! That is like the worst question for anyone to ask me right now just cuz i might pull a gun on them. jk but i do feel real stupid when i'm like no i don't have a job and i haven't started looking. Life is not all about working although i guess it is necessary...but i mean do what you like and take time out for other things that is what i think anywayz. Peace out chica, we should play b-ball on friday again if you want.
Post a Comment