Friday, May 06, 2005

The Real World, or Something Like It :)-

Working 40 hours a week isn't so bad...I'm tired in the mornings, and have a hard time getting to work on time, but other than that, it's working out pretty good. I'm going over to a friend's house (well, she's more like a friendly acquantaince, but anyway) with Karen to watch The Incredibles, which I've already seen, but I really enjoyed it so I'm willing to see it again. :) Saturday I'm going shopping with the family...I haven't been shopping, real shopping, in what seems like forever. But now that I don't have homework and papers and presentations and other such stuff to worry about, I can...yay! :)-
Baccalaurate service on Sunday and graduation on Monday morning...I'm so excited... :)-
Joe keeps leaving me messages...he left me one this morning, while my phone was still off. So I finally called him back today, to chat for a few minutes at least. I was doing fine with the minutes I had before...now, with Joe calling and leaving messages on my voice mail, I may have to start buying more minutes. :)-
Speaking of guys...there's a guy that's come in twice to work this week...he's kinda cute, graduated from Campbell's law school in the last year or so, works at a law firm up in Raleigh and just bought a house around here...only thing is, I'm not sure if he's married. I may want to figure that out before I get too excited, eh? LOL.
Life is simply peachy right now...lol...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom