I played softball all afternoon yesterday with some of my Bible Study group...I haven't done much exercising in a good while, so I'm paying for it now. I hurt everywhere. Especially my legs and right arm. To top it all off, I got sunburned (who'd have guessed, lol), so my face is all red. My arms were red last night, but that's gone in now...I wish I could say the same for my poor forehead and nose...
I laid out after work on Saturday, but thankfully didn't get burned then...I really would have been a mess if I'd burned before going out to the softball field yesterday...
I'm starting to get into the Harry Potter movies...I must be losing my mind... :)
I've still yet to see The Return of the King...
My June work schedule now looks like this: Mon-Thurs 8:30-5:30, Fri 9-1
"As long as nothing drastic happens [between now and July], your position should become full-time." Yah! :)-
No comments:
Post a Comment