Some drivers are just plain idiots...no common sense...especially those young, first-time drivers. Like today, for instance, when a young teenager that just recently had gotten his license pulled out in front of a fast-approaching tow truck and got hit. Not only did his car get hit, but the force of the tow truck that hit it caused the car to spin around and go up the embankment and hit the right side of a car sitting in the parking lot where I work, which in turn hit my car. So now my car is dented and scratched, all because of some young driver that couldn't wait for a tow truck to pass by before pulling out. I am thankful, however, that I didn't park in that last space, or my car would've been the one with a smashed-in side- still drivable, but nonetheless a wreck. I was lucky to get by with a stupid dent and scratches. The guy that caused the wreck had to be cut out of his car because his front end was really scrunched up, so he fared even worse. He was awake and talking some when they whisked him off in the ambulance, so I guess he'll be okay. What an afternoon...
This weekend was much better than this afternoon turned out to be. I watched White Chicks with Heather on Saturday afternoon...that movie was hilarious- I had to go back and watch certain scenes over again, especially the dancing scene...I wish I had enough spunk to dance like that on occasion, lol. I spent time with my Grandma and Papa on Sunday afternoon, then hung around the house, being lazy. :)-
People make no sense sometimes...
"Never put a question mark where God has put a period." ~John R. Rice
"Never, never pin your whole faith on any human being: not if he is the best and wisest in the whole world. There are lots of nice things you can do with sand; but do not try building a house on it." ~C.S. Lewis
No comments:
Post a Comment