Thursday, July 21, 2005

Gettin' There

Well, I finally went back to work today...still havin' to prop my foot up, can't do much standing, but I can walk on my injured foot, at least...well, hobble on it is more like it. My dad was trying to do his best impression of me walking around with and without my crutch last night...I think he was exaggerating just a bit. :)
I finally watched The Return of the King last night. Now I can finally say that I've seen the whole movie.
I watched Meet the Fockers with my dad this week...we'd watch a little of it each night, while the rest of the family was at VBS...I was kinda surprised by how much my dad enjoyed it...he was constantly laughing over something or other...guess you could say I've been spending a little quality time with my dad these last few nights.
Whenever I finally get to walking good again, I want to do some shopping...I'd also like to go see a movie or two...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom