Okay, sorry...another forward... :)
I've learned...
...That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
...That money doesn't buy class.
...That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
...That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
...That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
...That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
...That love, not time, heals all wounds.
...That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
...That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
...That life is tough, but I'm tougher.
...That opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
...That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
...That I wish I could have told those I cared about that I love them one more time before they passed away.
...That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
...That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
...That I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
Last night turned out to not be so bad...I can be such a worry-wart sometimes...everything's back in balance once again, and life is good...
There's been different situations and people and talks lately that have reminded me, or allowed me to better see, how far I actually have come spiritually since a year or so ago...I'm so thankful for all that God's done in my life...I'm also thankful for the friends and family that help keep me where I need to be- and if I'm not where I'm supposed to be, they help me to get back on track...
I was supposed to have family coming in this weekend, but *sniff, sniff* they're not going to be able to come after all...I was so looking forward to it...guess all the things I wanted to talk about will have to wait a little longer, huh, Lelia? :)-
I get pictures back tomorrow!! Birthday, graduation...and more... :)-
"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired and success achieved." ~Helen Keller
No comments:
Post a Comment