My emotions are in a jumble right now...I don't know what to think about anything...I think I may just need some time alone to sort everything out, figure out where I stand...first, though, I'm gonna have a talk with somebody, even though I'm not totally looking forward to it...
Last night was a bad night for me...getting online was probably a really bad move, considering how tired I already was to begin with...when I'm tired, really tired, it's alot easier for me to get upset about things...one of my friends told me stuff I didn't really feel like hearing, though I suppose I needed to...got me to thinking more than I felt like doing at the time...then I got to talking to somebody else and things went from bad to worse...now I'm just embarrassed about acting like I did...I feel much better now than I did last night, but still...it's just one of those kind of days, I guess...
"...I would swallow my pride
I would choke on the rinds
but the lack thereof would leave me empty inside,
I would swallow my doubt
turn it inside out
find nothing but faith in nothing
want to put my tender heart in a blender
watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion
rendezvous, then I'm through with you..."
--Eve 6, "Inside Out"
"...I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And My scars remind me that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel..."
--Papa Roach, "Scars"
No comments:
Post a Comment