Saturday was wonderful...Lelia and her parents came down...I got free furniture-yah!...we all pitched in and worked on shrubs and stuff at my Grandmother's house...it was pretty hot and all but it was okay because we were all together, talking and laughing and having a great time...later we rearranged my Grandmother's living room, cause somebody had moved things around and changed it too much...we restored it back to its former glory, lol...we ended up hanging out in there and talking...I started playing the piano...the most memorable moment of the whole day was when Lelia started rocking my baby cousin while I played on the piano...and he fell asleep...he looked so precious...course, Lelia felt like she couldn't stop rocking and I felt like I couldn't stop playing because we figured he'd wake up then, which he eventually did...but it was just a great time...
Sunday was okay...nothing much I can say about it...I've had better ones...
Joe came in to see me today- hopefully we'll be able to go grab some supper together before he has to dash out of town again...seeing him today was just the kind of pick-me-up I needed...
Going to take a little vacation time tomorrow, do some shopping...I can't wait...
No comments:
Post a Comment