I feel like I'm being avoided, though I'm not sure why...maybe the uncertainty is supposed to be a sign? I don't feel like I know much of anything these days, and I hate the feeling...darn people for making me feel that way, and darn myself for allowing it to happen...I've been so clumsy, it seems...
Today started off pretty good...Joe dropped by and left his "little trinket" for me, and work went along as usual...until my boss came in, and then it seemed that I couldn't do anything right...I hate the feeling that I'm not doing everything like I need to be...thankfully, I only worked half a day, then took some vacation time to go shopping...the shopping wasn't exactly like I thought it was going to be, but anyway...it took a couple of hours of shopping before my spirits started lifting some...Heather called from the beach- lucky duck, I'm green with envy- and we got to talk for a little bit, which was nice...I'm back in my weird mood again, though, I think...
I'm tired of being moody and uncertain...guys don't make sense, not a one...except maybe my baby cousin, but he's only 7 months old or so, so he doesn't count I guess...I'd give 'em all up, 'cept I don't think that'll fix my problem(s)...
I just want to shut off my mind...escape reality for awhile...why is that so hard to do...I wouldn't ask to do it all the time...just for a week or so here and there...right now would be a great time...
Have you ever really wanted to talk to somebody, but either you can't, or know you shouldn't? I guess sometimes it's just better to stay away...
What a day...
I care too much...it's become a curse as of lately...
No comments:
Post a Comment