Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Night to Remember

What a weekend...I won't forget Sunday night for a long, long time...I found out things I've been needing to know, and maybe some things I wish I didn't...but I don't regret being there for any of it one bit...Monday afternoon, my spell of recent unrest was finally broken, so now all I want to do is sleep...

Watched fireworks with my family Monday night, like we used to...it's been two years since I've been with my family on the 4th...but I was okay with it...it's good to cherish the time you have with family...I would've gone with Heather and Holly to the park, but I felt so out of it once I woke up late Monday afternoon that I realized that I needed sleep more than I needed to be at the park...I'm sure I'll be at the park next year, though, so it's no big deal...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom