Friday, July 15, 2005

Restored :)-

Last night was a bad night for me (as my last entry probably suggested), but I woke up this morning with a really peaceful feeling...I feel alot more clear-headed now about the things going on in my life. I'm not stressing about it anymore...I did alot of praying about it last night, as well as some hard thinking...I'm embarrassed that I made such a big deal out of something that is nowhere near being a big deal yet...there's still a conversation or two I'll have to have to make sure everything is as it should be, but otherwise...I think it's safe to say that the worst is over. :)
I'm so glad it's Friday...
Our VBS kickoff is tomorrow...for the first time since I can remember, I'm not helping with VBS...I'm going to the kickoff, but not for the rest of it...I feel bad about it, but I didn't want to be an assistant teacher...crafts was really the only thing I felt like doing, but that was already taken...I just hope everything goes well with it- we've had alot of problems getting and keeping teachers this time around...
It's the little things that make life interesting...and thank goodness for them...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom