Monday, August 22, 2005

Ready for a Little Change :)

This weekend was pretty good. I went to Janelle's wedding Friday night with the Heathers (lol)...I can't believe yet another one of my friends is married. *sigh* I saw an old friend or two from high school, got to catch up a little. Got picked on by my friends like crazy...I guess I can forgive you guys, though I'll admit y'all really got me to thinking about what y'all said for the rest of the weekend...
Jessamyn called me Sunday afternoon, and we talked for a good two and a half hours...it was so good to talk to her...she gave me a bit of a pep talk, something I'd really been needing.
My outlook is better today, but it's still going to take some time to work through some of my issues...part of it is just that I care too much about what others think...part of it is that I'm just discontent with the way alot of things are right now. I think I've finally realized that I probably won't be working at the same place for the rest of my life...I'm comfortable here, yes, but not content enough. I want more of something...not necessarily money, though that never hurts. :) I've also been a little discontent, partly due to some *friends* that have been kidding me alot lately, with the way I live my life. Or maybe it's the way I don't live my life. Not that I need to do anything extreme, but maybe put a little more spice in my life, more so than I have up until this point. I'm really looking forward to the "Ladies' Night Out" that Heather, Holly, Amber, and I are planning in a few weeks...not that I'll go crazy, but it'll be nice to just be out with the girls, and break away from the same old, same old for once.

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom