Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Reminiscing...

I got to thinking the other night about the past...a time when things were simpler, more carefree, more innocent somehow...everybody's schedules weren't so crazy and full back then...Nevaeh was still open and [fairly] thriving...a group of us had lunch together and played pool every Thursday (or was it Tuesday?) at the Oasis, back before Campbell renovated it...Bible Study was made up of about 4 or 5 members...Baker wasn't married yet...Josh was his crazy self, lol...school and work and life in general just didn't seem that hard back then. I miss those days sometimes...most of the time I enjoy my life as it is now, but I can't help recalling those good 'ole days from time to time...

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom