This weekend was great. I got off early on Friday cause I had to work Saturday morning. Spent a good part of Friday afternoon watching Phantom of the Opera (2004), which was absolutely wonderful. The music was beautiful...I was hooked from the beginning. Awesome movie...I'd definitely recommend it to anyone.
The Phantom: Let your mind start a journey to a strange new world! Leave all thoughts of the life you knew before! Let your soul take you where you long to be! Only then can you belong to me...
I drove my mom and sisters up to Cary Saturday after I got off work and we went shopping. I seemed to be the most successful in finding stuff, even though we'd gone mainly for my sisters- oh well. Found a wedding present for Janelle while I was up there, too. We went shopping again after church Sunday, to Sanford, then stopped by and visited with my Grandma and Papa on the way home. Missed Bible Study because of shopping...but it was really nice to spend time with family this weekend. I about wore my ankle out on Saturday afternoon, cause I wore flip-flops, but I got smart and wore sneakers Sunday afternoon. I can finally wear sneakers again- yah! :) My ankle continues to get better...it'll still be awhile before it's perfectly normal again, but it's getting there.
I'm going to the beach on Sunday! :)-
-------------------------------------------------
"...Gonna kick off my shoes
And run in bare feet
Where the grass and the dirt and the gravel all meet
Goin' back to the well gonna visit old friends
And feed my soul where the blacktop ends..."
~Keith Urban, "Where the Blacktop Ends"
No comments:
Post a Comment