Stronger Beer is Here (article in today's News & Observer)
-I wonder if this is really a good idea....? Sounds to me like a sorry excuse for people to get even more drunk.
I got to see Alaina for a little bit yesterday...haven't seen her in what seems like forever, cause she's been out of town (part of that time was out of the country) for awhile. She brought her boyfriend with her...awww...he's a cutie. :) Seems really sweet. Though not nearly as tall as I thought he'd be, lol...
I want to go out and do something fun. Even crazy, maybe. I'm just kinda limited by my foot (ankle) right now...I still can't rotate it completely, and I've gone back to propping and wrapping it up cause it's been swelling again- boo.
Work was a bit slow last night...we're back to our regular hours, till 9 every night except for Friday...Wednesday night is my night of the week. Got to sleep in yesterday morning. :) I'll get off work around 11:30 on Friday morning cause I work Saturday. Maybe it won't rain Friday afternoon, and I can actually lay out for once this summer, lol.
"...And it's a great day to be alive
I know the sun's still shinin' when I close my eyes
There's some hard times in the neigborhood
But why can't every day be just this good?..."
~Travis Tritt, "It's a Great Day to Be Alive"
No comments:
Post a Comment