Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Off to a Lousy Start

I had a really bad start this morning.
My alarm didn't go off because the power had gone out at some point during the night.
I usually take my sisters to school in the mornings (Mon-Thurs), but because I woke up 10 minutes till I was supposed to take them, my mom had to get out of bed and quickly dress so she could take them. There was no way I'd have been ready.
My ankle was sore from all the walking I did yesterday at Raven Rock with Jessamyn, so I decided to wear different shoes than originally planned, meaning I wanted to change my whole outfit that was to go with it. And it takes me forever to pick out an outfit...
And last, but not least, I was late to work.
What a way to start the morning, huh? But I'm better now, so it's all good. :)-

I went up to Raven Rock with Jessamyn yesterday...we had a chance to catch up on alot of things going on (it's been three or four months since I've seen her), and get some exercise while we were at it. :) I got home just in time to watch the Dancing With the Stars rematch (between John O'Hurley and Kelly Monaco, and their respective dance partners). The results will air Thursday.

We finally got the dishwasher fixed- yah! No more washing dishes all the time! :)-

I love thunderstorms. We had one last night, about the time I headed for bed. There's just something dangerous yet comforting about a good thunderstorm, complete with a decent lightning show, of course. :)-

Girls' Night Out - September 23 :)-

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom