Monday, September 26, 2005

Girls' Night Out :)-

Girls' Night Out was great! Amber, Heather, Holly and I went up to Raleigh Friday for a night on the town. :)- We picked Kasey up from State, then headed to Applebees, where I spent alot more than intended, but that's okay I guess-it's not like I do that kind of thing every day. We headed over to Comedy Worx after that, which was pretty funny...the Watergate dance was probably one of my favorites of the night. We went over to Cookout after that, but I wouldn't get anything because I felt like I'd already spent too much...I may have to get me a caramel fudge milkshake next time, though. :) Back at State, we snuck into Daniel's dorm and up to his room, only to find he wasn't there...we had fun getting up there at least, lol. We got back late Friday night (early Saturday morning?)...at what, 1:00 or so?...and everybody headed for bed. So much for watching movies. :)- I had a great time, though- I just hope that all my pictures turn out good...
I took a nap after I got home Saturday morning, then showered and got ready for Candace's wedding...she was a really pretty bride, and I wish her the very best...
We had Homecoming at church Sunday...so many people, some of my favorite hymns, Mr. Tim playing the piano and Ms. Patty playing the organ...it was wonderful. And, of course, there was plenty of food, and plenty left over. We used our new fellowship hall for the meal which suprisingly fit everybody (unlike our old fellowship hall- everybody sitting everywhere, in whatever room people could find an empty table in).
Bible Study was okay...I haven't gotten as much sleep lately as I've been needing to, and I guess Friday night didn't help...my allergies are acting up (at least, that's what I assume all this crap is that's going on with me lately), which has made things worse...so Sunday night I wasn't feeling the best. I ended up leaving almost right after the lesson because I felt crappy...I had brought shoes to change into and even had on clothes I didn't mind getting sweaty in, but oh well. Went home, cried a little (woe is me), showered and ate a little something (although I wasn't hungry), watched a little of "Desperate Housewives", took some Ibuprofen, then headed to bed. What a night. Ugh.

Now things can start to slow down. I hope.

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom