Wednesday, September 14, 2005

(Two Weeks' Notice)

George Wade: Before you came into my life I could make all kinds of decisions. Now I'm addicted. I have to know what you think. What do you think? [holds up cuff links]
Lucy Kelson: I think you're the most selfish human being on the planet.
George Wade: Well that's just silly. Have you met everybody on the planet?
---
Lucy Kelson: What did I tell you that defines an emergency?
George Wade: A large meteoroid, severe blood loss and uh... what was the other thing?
Lucy Kelson: Death! And you're not dead!
---
Tony: All men are pawns when it comes to women.
---

Why is it always the guys I'm not interested in that are interested in me? They have some great qualities- qualities I really want in a guy- but they always have enough not-so-great qualities that I can't get interested...sometimes I wish I could just take certain qualities from various guys and roll them all into one guy, lol...wouldn't that make life alot easier?! :)-

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom