Monday, September 12, 2005

Can Words Even Express...

House Party absolutely rocked this year...throwing and chasing frisbees and footballs, playing Gin and War and 2000 (I'm ready for a rematch on that one, Heather and Amber- lol), listening to all the groups playing, getting hoarse from talking over the music and singing to it...all of it was wonderful. Michael W. Smith was awesome- I loved every minute of it. This year topped out the two previous years I've been by far. And the ride up there and back was fun enough, too- wedged between Joey and Jason in the backseat, lol. Great times.
I can't help but feel so thankful for everything in my life...my friends that are always there for me when I need to rant or just go out and have a good time every once in a while...my ankle that continues to improve and feel more like normal (finally)...the deer that I (thankfully) didn't hit late last night on the way home, and the ones that were standing on the side of the road first thing this morning on the way to work...being done with desk duty for the day- man, this morning was crazy...I'm thankful for the little things and the big things alike. And maybe it's nothing extraordinary, but a repaired friendship as well...I never thought Josh and I would get along as well as we do now, and although things will probably never be what they once were, they're a heck of alot better now...wouldn't you agree, Josh?

"...things get more comfortable
Everything is going right...
And it's such a miracle that you and me are still good friends
After all that we've been through
I know we're cool...
Memories seem like so long ago
Time always kills the pain...
We have changed but we're still the same
After all that we've been through
I know we're cool...
So far from where we've been

I know we're cool..."
-- Gwen Stefani, "Cool"

God is amazing. He can do anything...never doubt it.
-I got my hair highlighted!! Watch out world, here I come! LOL.
I love my life!! :)-

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom