Monday, February 20, 2006

Busy Bee

This past weekend was definitely one of the busiest I've had in ages. I was "just visiting" my house, as my mom put it. I watched "scary" movies over Baker and Anna's Friday night...I think I was the only one that stayed awake for all three movies- that's what I get for drinking two cans of regular Coca-Cola, lol...no more caffeine for me for awhile, thanks... :) Child's Play was pretty good, but didn't really scare me...Boogeyman was the only movie I actually jumped a time or two in...The Exorcist: the Beginning was a little slow, but I enjoyed the ending at least. Saturday afternoon I went shopping with the family...Sunday I was all over the place- church, home long enough to change, eating and hanging out with friends, home long enough to speak to my grandmother (she was visiting with the rest of my family for the afternoon) for a few minutes and show her what I've done so far with my scrapbook, off again to Bible Study, then finally home for good for the night...okay so maybe my version of a busy weekend hardly compares to some people's, but for a homebody like me, it's alot for a weekend. :)

Favorite memories:
~spending time with the group
~late night (early morning?) talk with Heather

No comments:

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom