Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

Oh, yea- I have plans for Valentine's Day...I'm in such better spirits now, lol...I didn't need the phone call after all, Heather! :)-

Have a good one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm plans with whom may i ask? Lol oh well my skills aren't as good as i thought sorry about the no phone call thing. But i'm glad your day is good!

Heather said...

She went out with someone who was engaged! Can you believe her, the nerve!

Anonymous said...

Lol well you had me freaked out at first but then i thought that you might be talking about alaina? Am i right?

Susan said...

Yeah, me and Alaina hung out for Valentine's Day...It's not like I know anybody else that's engaged- oh, wait, I guess I do- well, wouldn't that have made an interesting story, LOL...

Heather said...

Gullible isn't she?

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom