"From now on, I am going to grab the good times with both arms. I am going to walk outside and feel the sun on my face and learn to laugh, really laugh again. Most of all, I'm going to take the love that comes my way and hold on to it for dear life. Sometimes we don't need new scenery, just new eyes." ~ Dawn Miller
Monday, March 13, 2006
Hmph
I've been feelin' a bit uninspired lately-- hence the lack of steady posts. I could talk about this guy that's been comin' in lately-- that would probably get me inspired, lol-- but no, I think I'll keep him to myself (figuratively speaking, of course), at least until something of real interest actually happens....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom
4 comments:
Oh the things that I could say...
Actually, if anything really interesting happens... are you sure you don't want to keep that to yourself?!? ;-) [aka the moon jester, blog interloper and prude...]
heh... heh... yeah that's all I got for this one ;-)
Well, I'm disappointed in you...you have nothing better than "heh...heh"? :)
Post a Comment