Thursday, April 13, 2006

Three Day Weekend, Here I Come :)-

Went to a Mary Kay makeup party last night-- first time I've ever been to a makeup party, period. It was pretty good, though still not really my kind of thing. I'm gonna go play some basketball tomorrow-- my day off from work, yah-- with most of the group...hopefully I won't get sunburned, with the hot weather we're gonna be having. Soak up a little sun-- I can't wait! I'm going midnight bowling Saturday night, which I'm kinda excited about-- I've never been midnight/twilight bowling before. Maybe we'll be able to have a guys vs. girls game, huh, Heather? :)-

Happy Easter!! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey we will definetely have to whip the boys in a boys v. girls game! We've got the secret weapon...you!

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom