Monday, April 17, 2006

Weekend Lowdown

--played basketball for a couple of hours Friday, lost every game but one (and I think we only won that one b/c Baker was on our team), got sunburned (I'm already peeling--fun, fun)...but had a great time nonetheless
--shopped in Dunn with my sisters on Saturday and got some more scrapbook pages done
--went midnight bowling with a big group (I think there were about 20 of us-- good thing we reserved 3 lanes ahead of time) Saturday night and had a blast...it was great to see everybody together, socializing and just having a great time...I got pictures of just about everybody-- some people took a little more coaxing than others :)
--hung out at Waffle House for a while after bowling, then went back to Baker's house...Baker, Jason and I ended up staying up the whole night talking and "diagnosing problems"...honesty was the key, and boy, at 3/4/5 in the morning, some people get real honest--and some just get cranky and witchy, lol...sarcasm can be so misleading, eh Jason and Baker? :)-
--left Baker's in time to get a little something to eat at home and get ready to go to church...tried valiantly and succeeded in not falling asleep in Sunday School or preaching, grabbed some lunch, then went to sleep for most of the rest of the day...got back up long enough to eat something, take a shower, maybe do a little something else, then it was back to oblivion... :)-

2 comments:

Mike said...

sounds like bliss! although in my younger days I could never pull off the Not Falling Asleep in Church after a wonderful night like that.

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan! I still want to get those pictures whenever you put them on your computer! I'm glad you had such a great weekend! love ya, Holly

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom