
I drove to Winston Salem this weekend to visit Jessamyn and had a great time. It rained some on my way up, and poured on my way back home, but Saturday was absolutely gorgeous.
Highlights of the trip :
~trying pina coladas :)-
~taking pictures on the roof of the apartment building :)- (this picture is the handiwork of Jessamyn and her tripod, though she used my camera --I don't really think we were supposed to be up there, but the door was unlocked...)
~picnicing at Reynolda Gardens
~having a milkshake from Mayberry's Ice Cream and Sandwiches, at Reynolda Village
~trying new foods and drinks
~staying out (and up) real late
~visiting the TV station, and watching behind the scenes as the news was broadcasted live
~seeing where Jessamyn works
~shopping
~going to this beautiful, old, massive-sized Baptist church Sunday morning...I so wish I'd had my camera on me...
We packed as much as we could into my weekend visit...along with a little lazy time, too. I had a wonderful time...I can't wait to go back... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment