Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Just Laugh...Or Roll Your Eyes :)

Heather: "That's a real live deer out there in your field!"
Me: "Naw, Heather, we put fake deer up out there."

I think I pulled something in my leg from doing the "Yoga Booty Ballet" DVD last night. Go figure...

Never a dull moment when you and I are hanging out, eh, Heather? :)-


So I got to talking to this guy yesterday...and now he's coming with me to Bible Study on Sunday. We'll see how that goes...

It's been a busy, but interesting week so far...and it's only Wednesday. I'm interested to see how the rest of the week is going to turn out, at this rate... :)-

3 comments:

Mike said...

Hey, we put a lot of fake deer in our fields and yards here in the midwest! I'm thinking my ignorance of "Yoga Booty Ballet" is probably a blessing. The things you learn about on this Internet thing...

Susan said...

Y'all use the fake deer in your fields like we use scarecrows or something? :)
"Yoga Booty Ballet" is simply yoga, a little ballet, and a little dance thrown in...not sure why they put "Booty" in the title, except to generate more interest maybe...it's definitely a different kind of exercise video, but good exercise just the same.

Mike said...

Actually the most common use for the fake deer is to place 'em near the edge of the road by your mail box. Folk's'll clip a mail box without thinking twice, but they hit the brakes when they see the deer.

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom