Friday, August 04, 2006

Laugh Often-- It's Good for You :)

Joey: "I think the point of my comment was just taken out and shot."

Yeah, so sometimes I'm a little more dense than I'd like to come across as. LOL. Oh, good times, good times...


My cousin's selling his land adjoining my dad's land...land that my dad has farmed for years now (for some fee, I'm sure). So some rich person (cause he's charging such a ridiculously high price for it, so whoever buys it will have to be very rich) is going to gobble up the land and put houses (trailers, mobile homes) or who-knows-what else on it....the land will be out of the family, becoming simply just another piece of real estate, and no longer beautiful farmland. I suppose that's the way the real world works, but it sure does suck sometimes. *sigh* I wish I had the money to buy it for my dad...I wish I had the money to do alot of things for my dad...

2 comments:

Mike said...

That opening quote is incredible!

Susan said...

I know, I loved it so much that I just had to post it...

"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only he can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom