"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God...I could be eating a slow learner."
~Lyndon B. Johnson
I've been in a bit of a slump lately, in regards to just about everything...I think I'm finally coming back out of it now, though, thankfully. I just need to get deeper in the Word, work harder at praying on a regular basis (you'd be amazed how much that can mess you up), and hang out with people a little more often.
Me: I think I need to find some friends with money. Then I can actually go and do things more often.
Joey: I can be your friend at the beginning of the month(s).
Heather: Well, I guess that doesn't make me as appealing now, does it?
Sunday night was great...the conversation(s), the basketball...we definitely have to do that more often...
2 comments:
OK, I've resisted responding to the Johnson quote for a while now, but, ZOWEE! is that funny or what?!? I think so, but when I try to share it with people... well, maybe my delivery needs some work. Anyway, thanks for the quote!
Yeah, when I tried to tell it to my mom...she didn't really get it. So the delivery of it may not be the only problem, I don't know...
Post a Comment