I think I've managed to completely shoo off Hugh. Although that isn't really what I was aiming for...Then again, he could be biding his time. Or he's just busy. But do guys still play games when they get to be that age? Who knows...
I miss Joe...I've debated calling him, just to see how he's doing (I haven't talked to him since May or June at least, and I haven't seen him since January)...but then again, things always get a little complicated when he comes around...
Guys...they sure do make life interesting...
1 comment:
Um, guys, no, wait, people, play games at all ages. We don't know how to behave in The Real World, so we turn it into a game, because games are simpler (I know, the games we monkeys play with each other seem complex, but they are much simpler than honest authenticity (redundantly emphatic!)) But, for myself, I've never found that guys make things more interesting...
Post a Comment